Monday, August 9, 2010

Vacation- Day 1 and 2

I'm sooo happy to be done summer courses!!  Friday was a whirlwind of handing in last minute assignments and writing my math final, and then going to see the local play Little Women in the evening.  On Saturday, my mind was still whirling!  It was nice to be able to do some manual tasks, like packing the trailer, cleaning, and doing laundry, but my brain felt absolutely fried... I was feeling a bit better by Sunday, but still a little dizzy and nauseous.  Probably had something to do with the adrenalin crash, and maybe fighting a flu bug.

Thankfully I'm feeling back to normal today, in beautiful Snoqualmie.  The drive here was fairly uneventful, and despite the gray skies, it has been a very refreshing and relaxing change.

Here are some pictures from the past couple days:
Me with my much needed coffee from Jack-in-the-Box on our way down... unfortunately, it was a little weak. ;)

Me and my little? brother      

Gorgeous flowers that we saw on a recent walk
My mom was the first to spot this cute little salamander camouflaged in the grass. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment