Friday, January 25, 2013

Blog Address Change

Over the past couple weeks, I've been busy transferring most of the posts on this blog over to a new blog address on WordPress!

I've been thinking about changing blog hosts for a while, and I've been having problems with viewing blogspot pages lately (the headers don't show up, and the formatting is a little off) in the Firefox web browser, and decided to give WordPress a try. It's taken some getting used to, but it's growing on me.

If you'd still like to follow Small Thoughts, you can follow this link to the new blog page, and follow by email or by making a WordPress account. I'd be honoured! I've been so blessed to make friendships and be encouraged by like minded bloggers, and I'll still be following and commenting on your blogs as I have opportunity.

I hope to have some new posts ready in the near future, so stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina, following your new blog. I actually created my new blog on wordpress last year. Hope to see ya there too. :)

    ReplyDelete