Saturday, April 14, 2012

Here and There

Well hello there! It's been a long time since I've really written a decent post... and I have to confess, they're still going to be few and far between. The reason for the most recent hiatus however, is that I've been away, without internet, on family vacation for a week and a half! And I have to say, I'm very thankful for the break from technology and everyday life. Being forced into close quarters with my family was a blessing... to be able to relax and laugh together and really talk.


 Aren't these little mosses and lichens just the cutest? :)


It was lovely to be by the ocean again, 
even though it was pretty cold most of the time.


My dad and brother made this wood stove out of an old propane tank...
it worked great to keep us warm, and we even cooked on it a little bit!


So now you know what I've been up to!

I'll have some more posts up soon, so stay tuned! ;)

1 comment: